Uncomplicated.
That's what I'm striving to be.
Feel free to tag, shout, crap, stroll, paint, poop inside.
Nuff' Said.
Joseph
Monday, February 27, 2006
Wah Lau...
Stupid Blogspot... Always timing out on me... Sigh... Finally I can get in!
These few days still stressed... Resigned le still so much to do? Wah lau eh... Pls spare me!
Thursday: Went out with Cuiling... Intending to do some "retail theraphy" to relieve stress... end up she is the one who spent the most... Also the counter attitude of Nokia Wheelock Place leaves a lot to be desired... Sigh... Cuiling bought a erhem... swimsuit wor... Must ask her to lemme see le. Hehe
Friday: Didnt really do anything spectacular... I can't remember much as well... haha who did I meet? Where did I go? I totally have no idea man... Only rem I OT again...
Saturday: Went to work early in the morning... Fark them lah... Sigh... Ad hoc case... Ask me so last min then attitude me... It's you guys who need HELP not me k... So ask politely! DO NOT FORCE ME TO DO THINGS... else face the fire on yer miserable bums... Knn... do things & ask me questions without going through your brains... got use meh? Went to NTU later for the kids' registration... went back to sch AGAIN... YUP... back there... and what did she tell me? No 2 said: "ok Joseph there is nothing you can help with. You can go." I mean WTF is this attitude man... You said I must come back... I'm back for fark?
Went to buy games with Gladwin... I must say the uncle damn stupid... Haha Also picked up Qihui & Chee Leong... haha damn irritating guys & their "horse play" haha!
Sunday: Went back poly to coach the kids part 2. Haha Ok loh their performance... But really can do better than that lah wah lau... Then went to meet Cuiling after her interview for position selling Gelato~ I'm supposed to call too... budden... Wait till I resign & IVP over lah hor... Haha =) Again she & I went "retail theraphy"... Bought a lot of stuff lah... Mine basically is facial care... The sales gers @ The Face Shop quite cute too... haha Then we went QSC for shoes... ended up she buy her "dancing shoes" then me can't fine fencing shoes... Sigh...
ANOTHER MONDAY!!! WAH LAU EH!!!
00:40 |
Joseph Thng Kay Tiong
05121981
Fairfield Methodist SS Tech Support
Clementi Town Secondary & Primary Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic ECE Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Taekwondo Club
Singapore Unicyclists
Slacker; Workaholic (Once I start, There is NO stopping); trying to be FUSS-FREE; Complicated Simplistic guy;
MOI WISHLIST:
1) Gundam Seed Destiny Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 set
2) Gundam Seed Destiny Destiny Gundam 1/100 set
3) Air-brush equipment
4) Nissan Murano! 3.5 Manual one
5) Crumpler Bag
6) A new set of poi! (Not the tennis balls ones though... hahaha)
7) Benq Litescribe DVD Writer
8) IBM Laptop
9) Canon EOS350 or 500 SLR Camera
10) Digital Video Camera! Dunno what brand good ah
11) More Money! MUAHAHAHA
12) Mini Cooper S!
13) H.A.W.G 2.0L Camelbak
14) That Adidas Bag which looks like a Camelbak
Some Pics To Start Off
Good Lord I look damn weird right? I just redid my hair
Okie my hair is UP! Gwen says it is hot Hmmm

Me in Japan - Land of Anime and other weird practices