Uncomplicated.
That's what I'm striving to be.
Feel free to tag, shout, crap, stroll, paint, poop inside.
Nuff' Said.
Joseph
Monday, November 21, 2005
Wah Lau...Part 1
I JUST REALISED I HAVEN UPDATED THE BLOG ABT THE CHALET!!! -_-
Chalet Ongoings (Belated lah... Read on!):
Okie... I didn't arrive at the chalet on time as promised... Held up by a very very important meeting... WITH MY PROJECT DIRECTOR... DUM DUM DUM DAAAAA~ Wah Lau... Situation very tensed... =( & I didn't get the job due to inexperience... sigh... more learning to go!
Ok... so I arrived a little after 7.30pm... In my uncle's taxi (thank goodness... I would've looked silly with my big adidas bag & my Feng Huo Lun aka unicycle...) Arrived to the peeps all crowding in the dark chalet watching TV... -_- & they ain't hungry! Grrr... okie... night progressed on until we went for the night walk towards Changi (at this point destination is unclear... I'm hungry beyond belief... so I ain't thinking straight k)
Walked a blardy far distance before we got onto the expressway... Along the way I spotted some stars amidst the seemingly clouded sky (with occasional lightning... -_- darn) Everyone's in a crazy mood sorta... With the constant rubbish spewing from their mouths... hahaha & lame jokes also...
Ok crossed the expressway & walked walked walked... I shall skip the morbid details here... cept that Nicholas is starting to get cranky... Audrey & Nyuk Huo getting restless... I walked faster to determine the route... THEN WE HIT THE BACK OF CHANGI AIRPORT! Stef is sure suaku abt the ongoings of the airport industry... Armed with my half-cocked knowledge, I proceeded to 1/2 crap 1/2 answer their questions... Hahaha then we walked somemore...
Darn far distance to walk! Nothing to do... Nyuk, auddie & me started running... me in my Teva sandals... Dammit... I can go Ironman Competition... Ended up carrying auddie for a short distance before I started to topple... THEN SHE WOKE UP! TADA~ skipping more details... we ended up taking a taxi home after endless walking... WHAT TOOK 5hrs TO WALK TOOK 15MINS TO GET BACK TO CHALET... DAMMIT... I COULD HAVE MY MILO DINOSAUR MAN... -_-
I only slept after watching PTM news... NIKKI SNORED LAH!... Napped... had breakfast (part 2) then went for more cycling... -_- Read on in Part 2...
23:38 |
Joseph Thng Kay Tiong
05121981
Fairfield Methodist SS Tech Support
Clementi Town Secondary & Primary Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic ECE Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Taekwondo Club
Singapore Unicyclists
Slacker; Workaholic (Once I start, There is NO stopping); trying to be FUSS-FREE; Complicated Simplistic guy;
MOI WISHLIST:
1) Gundam Seed Destiny Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 set
2) Gundam Seed Destiny Destiny Gundam 1/100 set
3) Air-brush equipment
4) Nissan Murano! 3.5 Manual one
5) Crumpler Bag
6) A new set of poi! (Not the tennis balls ones though... hahaha)
7) Benq Litescribe DVD Writer
8) IBM Laptop
9) Canon EOS350 or 500 SLR Camera
10) Digital Video Camera! Dunno what brand good ah
11) More Money! MUAHAHAHA
12) Mini Cooper S!
13) H.A.W.G 2.0L Camelbak
14) That Adidas Bag which looks like a Camelbak
Some Pics To Start Off
Good Lord I look damn weird right? I just redid my hair
Okie my hair is UP! Gwen says it is hot Hmmm

Me in Japan - Land of Anime and other weird practices