Thursday, November 03, 2005
Johor Bahru Trippy~! =)
Hohoho... I finally realised my dreamof driving into JB in a car... though it's tailgating Gladwin all da way... BUT I DROVE IN! Woohoo... Heaven must be looking out for me... because all the baddies all kept away... =) SG drivers inside are still the best... Lookin out for one another... Cheers to all!
We went in quite ok timing after waiting for Weijuan to get ready... zzz Almost died of hunger... Haha then it was a breeze all the way across the Causeway (Ok... at least from SG's side...) JB Custom damn packed... Supposedly alright but... Aiyah go figure out what I'm trying to say lah hor... hahaha!
Went to dunno what place to have breakfast after a breif intense moment of "where is everyone ah?"... Tim sum, wonton noodles (my order), penang laksa, rounds of Milo Bing & Teh Bing and also rounds of trying to call each one to see if roaming works... hahaha That coffeeshop like patronised by SGreans only... Hahaha. Then we headed to the other GIANTS mall other than Larkins... Hmm must say the shopping centre a bit small lah. Nothing much. Groceries were cheap though. Gladwin, Cuiling & me sat downto watch silly upcoming movie trailers at the local cinemas... Haha was quite tickled by the trailers lah. Hahaha.
Pumped full tank @ only 20 damn SG $... CHEAP LIKE MAD....
Went to Pelangi... Hohoho started to shop liao... I would have picked a pair of sandals and shirt and bermudas... BUT I FORGOT MY DISCOUNT CARD... zzz damn... So didnt buy... Walked around so much until everyone tired... Had a break at Coffee Beans where I had my apple crumble & Malibu Sunrise... Damn SWEET AH.... zzz Jade joined us at this point =)
We proceeded to Eden Gardens from there. Hmm also a boring place. Nothing much there so we took the opportunity to take wacky and bo liao shots of us. Haha. Kena "custom" check... But who cares lah. Haha then drove around a bit lost. Decided to drive back to City SQ to take point to go Holiday Plaza (aka haven of pirated games/cds a la Sim Lim SQ circa 1990s). Hoo boy did I spend... Muahaahaha more games more videos...
Went to select some DVDs with all... I was pretty amused to find the shopkeepers using a hush hush voice to coax people to see their erhem... biological lessons material on reproduction... I wanted to scream at them "IF YOU DARE TO SELL... THEN DARE TO SAY MAH..." All like guniangs... Gers also select & watch loh... so hush hush for what... -_- lame man...
Then we proceeded to eat Zi Char nearby after a brief "what the hell is wrong with the directions" sessions. Hahaha damn wacky... But also damn irritating... I'm like pretty tired loh... ZZZ... Had yam crown, black pepper crabs, chilli crabs, kai lan with fish, garopa in oyster sauce... Fwah shiok man... Drove back to SG... jam at JB Custom again... tailgate everyone like mad... I think you all go JB drive sure level up one... Hahaha came back at 3... Sian man...
I stop here first... Eye pain sia...
01:12 |