Uncomplicated.
That's what I'm striving to be.
Feel free to tag, shout, crap, stroll, paint, poop inside.
Nuff' Said.
Joseph
Friday, November 11, 2005
Finally Friday~!
Okie... Had a very problematic week... Was quite down & depressed on Monday already... To add to the fire I had to get a diarrhea... Dammit... So on & on my diarrhea went... until I could take no further on Wednesday... Took a day's MC and I really tried to rest... But still I think I spent more time in toilet than in bed... Sigh... Have I slimmed down? I have no friggin idea man...
Thursday came! Then again I still felt a bit unwell but still tried to manage to work... I must say these 2 weeks I felt damn lazy... Already lazy to start with... now I feel even lazier... Arrrggghhh... Went for training as usual~ Felt a bit weak. Sigh still try lah... dun care...
Friday today! Still felt lazy. Stomach was better already. But still I managed to clock 4 trips into the toilet. Hmm. Aircon in Lab 4 wasn't working so I didn't work in there. Worked in Lab 3 instead. Haha managed to get the inventory there figured out. Hmm... Tiring man... Read the papers just before writing this blog... STEF SUN HAVING RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS... Sigh... What was touted as a very loving relationship in the media circle is now in shambles... Kinda reminds me when Prince Charles and Princess Di were having problems... But hey... Prince Charles hadn't had better tastes... Chose an old faggot for companionship... Old Fart...
Now I duno what to do... Rest? Watch Gundam Seed Destiny? Play PS2? Rest? Rest? Go out? I dunno... Sigh... No money also... Next week's the chalet... wonder what THINGS will be there... Audrey sis said it's a secret. Gwen refuses to say anything. Steph just wants more gummi bears... Nat? DRAMA~! Hmm... Trying to enjoy now... Looking for that darn resume cuz some project manager from HP wants to meet me... wonder what I did again...
20:43 |
Joseph Thng Kay Tiong
05121981
Fairfield Methodist SS Tech Support
Clementi Town Secondary & Primary Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic ECE Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Taekwondo Club
Singapore Unicyclists
Slacker; Workaholic (Once I start, There is NO stopping); trying to be FUSS-FREE; Complicated Simplistic guy;
MOI WISHLIST:
1) Gundam Seed Destiny Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 set
2) Gundam Seed Destiny Destiny Gundam 1/100 set
3) Air-brush equipment
4) Nissan Murano! 3.5 Manual one
5) Crumpler Bag
6) A new set of poi! (Not the tennis balls ones though... hahaha)
7) Benq Litescribe DVD Writer
8) IBM Laptop
9) Canon EOS350 or 500 SLR Camera
10) Digital Video Camera! Dunno what brand good ah
11) More Money! MUAHAHAHA
12) Mini Cooper S!
13) H.A.W.G 2.0L Camelbak
14) That Adidas Bag which looks like a Camelbak
Some Pics To Start Off
Good Lord I look damn weird right? I just redid my hair
Okie my hair is UP! Gwen says it is hot Hmmm

Me in Japan - Land of Anime and other weird practices