Uncomplicated.
That's what I'm striving to be.
Feel free to tag, shout, crap, stroll, paint, poop inside.
Nuff' Said.
Joseph
Friday, October 28, 2005
A week has passed...
Wow... A week seem to pass faster than I can snap my fingers (still can't snap my right fingers...) Holidays have finally descended upon the school but for me it doesn't seem like I have one -_-... I still have so much to do~! HELP~!
The week has passed with more reports of avian flu affecting a heckuva lot of countries... I was informed that the sch might be activated as a vaccine centre for the Dover community should MOH (Health) decide to upgrade the current standdown status... And that I would become the technical support for the crew that would come in & set up shop. Another round of 24hr standbys & "pls-on-yer-darn-handphones"... Sigh ZZZ
Also in the news, the story of a man who apparently killed his family prior to his suicide... This particularly rocked me as it reminded me of the situation of my former colleague... Again a married man, with a wife & 2 kids in tow... Desperate & badly debt ridden... Sigh... Who knows what will happen if he decides to take that same route... Sigh...
I'm still wrecked with fatigue after Wednesday's outing to ZOUK! Muahahaha, had my fair share of "molesting" others & BEING MOLESTED... How's that for a night... Traumatic if you asked me... I got "slapped" a la Xiang Long Shi Ba Zhang style... shoved, elbowed, knee-ed, groped... Anything possible at such a place... Hahaha not that I'm like complaning more... Hahaha~! & I'm practising those nifty dance moves I've been observing... Muahahaha Maybe can dance for the PA chalet ah... ahaha just a wild thought... Dun have yer hopes high yer pigs~!
22:48 |
Joseph Thng Kay Tiong
05121981
Fairfield Methodist SS Tech Support
Clementi Town Secondary & Primary Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic ECE Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Taekwondo Club
Singapore Unicyclists
Slacker; Workaholic (Once I start, There is NO stopping); trying to be FUSS-FREE; Complicated Simplistic guy;
MOI WISHLIST:
1) Gundam Seed Destiny Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 set
2) Gundam Seed Destiny Destiny Gundam 1/100 set
3) Air-brush equipment
4) Nissan Murano! 3.5 Manual one
5) Crumpler Bag
6) A new set of poi! (Not the tennis balls ones though... hahaha)
7) Benq Litescribe DVD Writer
8) IBM Laptop
9) Canon EOS350 or 500 SLR Camera
10) Digital Video Camera! Dunno what brand good ah
11) More Money! MUAHAHAHA
12) Mini Cooper S!
13) H.A.W.G 2.0L Camelbak
14) That Adidas Bag which looks like a Camelbak
Some Pics To Start Off
Good Lord I look damn weird right? I just redid my hair
Okie my hair is UP! Gwen says it is hot Hmmm

Me in Japan - Land of Anime and other weird practices