Uncomplicated.
That's what I'm striving to be.
Feel free to tag, shout, crap, stroll, paint, poop inside.
Nuff' Said.
Joseph
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Saturday~
Mood: Relatively Alright? Haha
Okie... Had to drag my battered tired body to work after repeated attempts by mom to get me up. Did a few set ups here & there & got a compliment from Ms Lim abt my work. She asked me to work hard & thanked me for the support show to the school this yr. Hmm... Is this a ploy to retain me? I'll see... Met Gwen for a SHORT while... Opposite buildings count or nt ah? Haha
Went on to Dr Kao's side to test test his new gizmo he imported. Hmm supposedly treats pimple problems... So I had to do some
"before" treatment shots... -_- You know... I might just make it big & peeps come to me for endorsements n stuff eh... Heh. Laid there for a good 30-40 mins while the machine worked it's wonder... It's like getting a tan except for the bright lights & air con & your clothes on... Hmm
Went on to eat my fave Fishball noodles & buy comics~ got to choose my
Unhinged cards again~! Haha Now I'm aiming for the Ravnica series... Well well... I GOT THE 141st Card of the 140 cards officially recorded by Wizard! Now that stupid lady at Cineleisure's Comics Mart cannot show off when I show that card to her... Muahahahaha!
Detoured back to see the ongoings of a Project Superstar mini concert cum autograph session... Damn crowded man... Heard from previous night already someone queueing up. Goodness...
Went home to nap... Woke up with a start... must be a bad dream again...
Went over to grandma's place to see my lil cousins. Megan sure has grown... She can speak now... 2 yrs old... celebrated her b'day early b4 I arrived... & she kept getting my name wrong -_- sheesh... Saw my other cousin who acted as Deming in The Maid. In case you peeps didn't watch... he's the boy who said "Can you help me take my ball? Please?" -_- Ate curry there~ Whoa. Fierce. =)
Now sitting here updating this blog~ I like the new look... Damn smart look. Heh.
01:32 |
Joseph Thng Kay Tiong
05121981
Fairfield Methodist SS Tech Support
Clementi Town Secondary & Primary Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic ECE Alumni
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Taekwondo Club
Singapore Unicyclists
Slacker; Workaholic (Once I start, There is NO stopping); trying to be FUSS-FREE; Complicated Simplistic guy;
MOI WISHLIST:
1) Gundam Seed Destiny Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 set
2) Gundam Seed Destiny Destiny Gundam 1/100 set
3) Air-brush equipment
4) Nissan Murano! 3.5 Manual one
5) Crumpler Bag
6) A new set of poi! (Not the tennis balls ones though... hahaha)
7) Benq Litescribe DVD Writer
8) IBM Laptop
9) Canon EOS350 or 500 SLR Camera
10) Digital Video Camera! Dunno what brand good ah
11) More Money! MUAHAHAHA
12) Mini Cooper S!
13) H.A.W.G 2.0L Camelbak
14) That Adidas Bag which looks like a Camelbak
Some Pics To Start Off
Good Lord I look damn weird right? I just redid my hair
Okie my hair is UP! Gwen says it is hot Hmmm

Me in Japan - Land of Anime and other weird practices